These hoops have a few little evil eyes, in selected colors by its meaning, to bring protection in various ways.
- Meanings by color:
- Orange: motivation for commitment.
- Green: balance in your life.
- Red: courage, enthusiasm, and energy.
- Black: power and protection.
- Turquoise: protection, peace, and good luck.
- White: clear obstacles, focus, to start fresh.
- The hoops are gold plated over brass.
- The size of the hoop opening is 1.5 inches, and the eyes vary by style but are in red, black, turquoise, white, orange, and green eyes painted on enamel about o.25 inches each.
- Each earring weighs approximately 0.2 Oz.
Add one of our evil eye designs to your outfit every day to repeal bad energies, and attract good luck.
WHY CHOOSE US?
SHOP BEST SELLERS
Mannaz Designs creates jewelry to transform how a woman feels when she wears it. We strive to find high quality and unique components to create magic from India, USA, Turkey and China. We want to celebrate YOU and be part of your life with our jewelry to create memories and make you feel good vibes, beautiful and empowered when you wear our designs.
FOR STYLISH & SUCCESSFUL WOMAN
EVIL EYE COLLECTION
SHOP EVIL EYE COLLECTION
The oldest talisman in history, known for its powers of protection and ability to repel negative energies.
Protect yourself and attract good luck with our Evil Eye collection specially designed for empowered and successful woman.
Add one of these pieces to your outfit every day to repeal bad energies, and attract good luck.
PEARLS SYMBOL OF ELEGANCE
CHAIN AND PEARLS COLLECTION
SHOP CHAIN AND PEARLS
The pearl is a symbol of perfection, elegance, is timeless and highly feminine.
You will find in our collection Chains and Pearls the perfect blend between classic and modern statement to differentiate and elevate your look.
Treat yourself or make a special gift and celbrate life, celebrate you and create memories.
Large image with text box
Pair large text with a full-width image to draw attention to an important detail of your brand or product line.
Back to Color Enamel Evil Eye Look